This accessibility statement applies to bloomsburyresearchright.com.
We want as many people as possible to be able to use this website. For example:
- You can zoom in up to 300% without the text spilling off the screen
- You can listen to the website using a screen reader
- You can navigate most of the website using just a keyboard
- We've chosen a colour scheme that has an appropriate colour contrast
Useful accessibility information
AbilityNet has advice on making your device easier to use if you have a disability.
Reporting accessibility problems with this website
We’re always looking to improve the accessibility of this website. If you find any problems not listed on this page or think we’re not meeting accessibility requirements, please email email@example.com explaining your issue.
Technical information about this website’s accessibility
We are committed to making its websites accessible, in accordance with the Public Sector Bodies (Websites and Mobile Applications) (No. 2) Accessibility Regulations 2018.
This website is partially compliant with the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines version 2.1 AA standard, due to the non-compliances listed below.
The content listed below is non-accessible for the following reasons.
Non-compliance with the accessibility regulations
- Not all accordions can be opened or closed by pressing enter on a keyboard. However, all accordions can be opened or closed by using a space bar. Similarly, when answering questions, the "reveal answer" button can't generally be activated using the enter key, but it can be activated with the space bar. We are investigating whether it’s possible to make all accordions open and close by pressing enter on a keyboard and will provide an update by early 2024.
Preparation of this accessibility statement
This statement was prepared on 11/08/2023. It was last updated on 05/10/2023.
This website was last tested on 05/10/2023. The test was carried out internally by Research Right staff.
We have reviewed all page templates to test the website.
This accessibility statement is based on the sample version provided by the UK Government.